Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer. We are dedicated to developing this growing business in more than 40 languages globally and using Google’s advertising solutions to make them successful online. We are responsible for growing GCS Sales advertising growth by educating, providing solutions and consulting with agencies directly.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards strategic business goals, prioritize and deliver an excellent customer business experience to Google’s advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best return on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as required.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Danish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working towards an assigned goal.
- Ability to manage a sales portfolio.
- Ability to employ sales techniques, including effective questioning, objection handling, and competitive selling.
- Ability to develop thought leadership skills and industry expertise. Ability to influence executive stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.