“The secret to successful hiring is to look for people who want to change the world” – Marc Benioff, CEO & Founder of Salesforce
Sounds like you? Great, here’s what Salesforce, one of the World’s Best Workplace 2019 can offer you to help you to thrive:
- Not just a job, a Career: Our 30% YOY growth has positioned a culture of talent development where we constantly create opportunities for you to learn, grow and feel empowered to realise your full potential, whichever career path you choose
- World Leading Sales Academy: Prepare to be wowed by Salesforce’s industry-leading, comprehensive and innovative sales training and mentoring program. We deliver cutting-edge insights so you can hone your expertise to be successful in a revenue-generated sales world
- International Opportunities: Whether you will call Dublin, Ireland home or make it a whistle-stop in your journey, Salesforce offers you a multitude of growth opportunities throughout our Global Sales Hubs
- Giving Back: You will become part of a diverse and inclusive team where giving back is close to our hearts, an integral part of our success and core to the #SalesforceOhana Culture
- As a Business Development Representative you will act as part of a Regional Sales Team supporting several Account Executives hunting new business within specific territories/industries.
- Your mission will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence in EMEA.
- Become a Salesforce evangelist and champion the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle. You will be aligned with a team of Account Executives (AEs) who will depend on you to deliver on core responsibilities.
- New Business Development – Through C-Level engagement and consultative, customer-centric selling approach, you will qualify opportunities by exploring to understand complex customer challenges and business pains while educating prospects on the value of Salesforce solutions and how they can integrate with the CRM ecosystem
- Strategic Alignment – Connect with AEs and cross-functional teams to create and prioritise strategic target account lists within a defined territory. Identify and generate new business opportunities to fuel up-market growth. Lead demand generation and campaigns from conception, planning, execution, and launch. Engage in all steps of the Sales Cycle to ensure smooth Pipeline Progression to maximise results
- Crush your targets – Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline, focused on both Install Base and White Space accounts
- Become a “Social Selling Sensei” – Develop your professional brand and engage with your prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record of success in sales/business development in a target driven environment, ideally in CRM/SaaS/High-Tech
- Strong prospection skills and ability to develop business in new and existing accounts
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career at Salesforce
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Willingness to advance in our organisation by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree level education preferred
- Fluent English and DANISH
- Valid Working Visa for Ireland, plus eligibility to obtain a travel Visa for the US
What’s in it for you?
- Clear and structured career path into Account Executive capacity and beyond
- World – Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry.
- Opportunity to make a massive impact on your customer’s’ business by providing the best CRM solutions in the world.
- Salesforce offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided with the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- Gym subsidy, Travel Scheme, Education Subsidy, Pension, Bootcamp abroad, 7 Volunteering Days a year and free snacks and drinks!
- Twenty years ago, we launched Salesforce with a vision to reinvent CRM in the cloud. And a new technology model was born. We put aside 1% of our equity, 1% of our employee time, and 1% of our product to form the Salesforce Foundation. These two key decisions have fuelled our incredible growth, made us the global leader in CRM, defined the era of cloud computing, and inspired a new philanthropic model for all to follow. Today, Salesforce is powering innovation in sales, service, marketing, community, analytics, apps, and more.
- Thanks to our dedicated employees, partners, and the customers we serve, our industry-leading customer platform has become the world’s leading enterprise cloud ecosystem. Industries and companies of all sizes can connect to their customers like never before using the latest innovations in mobile, social, and cloud technology. Welcome to the Customer Success Platform.