Aon Sp. z o.o.Overview
The Team collaborates closely with the Danish Teams consisting of brokers and consultants. We provide support in administrating client's policies throughout the year and helping them make the best decisions!
Our office is located in Cracow however in this role we are open to flexibility in terms of hybrid or fully virtual working arrangement.Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.What the day will look like
As a member of your team, you'd be responsible for providing administrative support in terms of available insurance policies by coordinating, validating, and verifying the data as well as directly contacting the Danish teams to deliver the best solutions available on the market!
The main activities include preparing renewal documents, performing calculations, preparing different kinds of reports and also:
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- communicating and collaborating with insurers, clients and consultants in order to process the information from team to team,
- working on and preparing reports concerning current insurance market and processing documentation related to the chosen policies.
How we support our colleagues
- Up to 6 months of experience in a similar role is useful, but we're much more interested in how quickly you can learn new skills,
- Good English and Danish - at the least B2+ (on the CEFR scale) because you'll be using these languages every day when contacting others,
- Good Excel skills - at least at an intermediate level because it's a key working tool,
- Attention to details - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace.
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on ReasonableAdjustments@Aon.com
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.