babymarkt? What is babymarkt?
Let us tell you! We are the largest e-commerce company in the Ruhr area and Germany’s leading online specialist for baby and children’s products!
What drives us?
Nothing less than obtaining the European market leadership in the field of baby and children’s products! In addition to Germany, we are active in 14 other countries. From Finland to Italy: our vision is to offer parents all over the world an extraordinary shopping experience, to make everyday life easier and to give them more time with their children.
Why should you join the best team in the world?
If you enjoy contributing your ideas, helping to shape our company, setting new records every day and celebrating them with legendary parties, there is only one place to go: babymarkt!
A few key facts about us – this is us in numbers:
- 6 stationary flagship stores
- 15 online shops
- Over 470 employees
- Over 4,700 kg of fruit for our employees via fruit flat rate
- Over 5,000 parcels shipped daily
- Over 7,000 sqm retail space
- Over 50,000 sqm storage area
- Over 87,000 cups of coffee per year
- Over 100,000 products
- Over 140 million € annual turnover and steady growth
You want to become part of the babymarkt family?
Then apply now: Country Manager Denmark (E-Commerce) (m/f/d)
- Responsibly controlling the Danish webshop (e-commerce) and personnel management of the team (4-6 people) at our office in Dortmund/ Germany
- Developing, regulating and optimizing the marketing channels (SEA, SEO, PSM, Newsletter, Social and Affiliate)
- Performance analysis and creating statistics and reports (web controlling)
- Strategic planning in cooperation with the regional manager
- Competition monitoring and pricing
- At least one to two years of experience in e-commerce
- University degree in economics, business informatics or comparable
- Knowledge in SEA, SEO, Mailing, SMO and / or Affiliate absolutely necessary
- Good knowledge of the popular Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of common (web) key figures and evaluation criteria
- Business knowledge and good written and spoken knowledge of the Danish language
- Ideally first management experience
- Sense of humor and football qualities (but not better than us).
Your advantages as a babymarkt member:
- Individual training as well as an onboarding event with fellow new babymarkt employees in Dortmund
- Professional and helpful working environment paired with flexible and family-friendly working hours
- Spectacular celebrations: Whether team events, summer party or Christmas party – we like celebrating our successes together
- Security: babymarkt.de subsidizes your company pension scheme and your capital-forming payments
- Fitness: We offer numerous sports activities such as volleyball, football, bouldering and Cross-Trails to prepare for the Strong Viking and the B2-Run
- We offer professional health services at work. Babymarkt subsidizes the most popular health benefits such as massages
- Food is provided: fruit, coffee, tea and milk are available free of charge – plus, numerous restaurants are within walking distance
- Avoid long queues at the post office: simply order your parcels to the office
- Attractive location in Dortmund: You can reach babymarkt.de conveniently by car, bus or train.
- Company with Start-Up-flair: Short communication channels, communication on a first name basis from interns up to CEO, open doors and helpful and committed colleagues
- Further benefits: Through our employee benefit program you will receive numerous discount offers from various partners such as ACER, Blaupunkt, Outfittery, Galeria Kaufhof, Butlers, Tchibo, Babbel, Zurbrüggen, Gymondo, HRS and many, many more…
Join the babymarkt team:
We aren’t looking for perfect applicants – because nobody is perfect. Just be yourself! Your competence is important to us. But your attitude and who you are is essential for us.
You have always been the “nerdy” type? Then send us everything you have about yourself. You’re rather the “creative” type? Then send us the documents you have at the moment. If we need anything further, we will let you know.