At American Express we recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. After all it’s our people who deliver excellent service to our customers all around the world and drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
We are now looking for Credit Specialist to join the Commercial Credit Nordic team in Stockholm. We are looking for Finnish, Norwegian or Danish skills in particular.
Credit Operations is responsible for recovering balances and reducing provision, while delivering extraordinary customer care and providing first class credit servicing. With thoroughness and expertise, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and provide superior service to improve customer and shareholder value.
In this role, the successful candidate will work in complex systems to provide credit related services via phone and mail. As a Credit Specialist you will be providing servicing in credit related issues and inquiries. You will be in charge of collecting past due balance and obtain payments on past due amounts and record payment details. You will also work with supportive functions, surrounding the world of card transactions.
- Service inbound and outbound calls for the Nordic market
- Making risk decisions to stop or enable spend based on account information and credit history
- Handle calls with highest quality standards and responding to customer queries both from internal and external parties
- Tracking volumes against worklists to make relevant priorities
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will:
- Take initiative to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Have strong attention to details
- Have good analytical skills
- Be able to learn complex systems
- Enjoy multitasking
- A team player with excellent communication and analytical skills
- Be confident in challenging customer situations
- Strong flexibility and adaptability to changes
- Language skills in Finnish and/or Norwegian and/or Danish is a huge advantage
- Highly service orientated and possesses good spoken and written skills in Swedish and English
At American Express you will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you would expect from such a diverse and successful international company.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.