babymarkt.de GmbH is a digital company and leading specialist for baby and toddler products. Our goal is to offer parents and parents-to-be an extraordinary shopping experience that makes everyday life easier and gives them some much-needed spare time with their children. With a product range consisting of more than 100,000 articles, we accompany families starting from
pregnancy up until school time and provide products for all their needs.
Pairing our experience in e-commerce with a successful business development strategy made it possible for us to grow rapidly in recent years and to expand to 15 countries with more than 450 employees. Our constant goal of improving ourselves can only be reached with the help of every single one of these employees, working together across all teams and positions. With six
stores within North Rhine-Westphalia we are also represented locally, where we offer our customers personal support and advice.
More than just a firm – we rather see ourselves as a team-oriented company where we drive each other forward and contribute to achieving mutual goals. Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths allow for a work environment in which our employees feel comfortable and celebrate shared successes on a daily basis.
If you, too, thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to set up new records as a part of our intercultural team, then apply now to one of our open job positions:
- Customer Care
- Translation from german in the danish language
- Writing product description and website content
- Supporting the danish marketing team
- Service minded
- Experienced with customer care
- Fluent in spoken and written danish
- Good English skills, German would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Varied, responsible tasks in a modern, successful company focusing on international markets
- Coffee-, water and fruit flatrate
- Team events