Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you fluent in Danish and English and enjoy dealing with people and being part of a team?
If so, we are growing business based in Larnaca, Cyprus and we may have just the job for you. At The Juice Plus Company, we’re passionate about our people and helping our customers make the lifestyle changes that make them feel better. A passion for people and delivering great service are the most important qualities that we look for, we’ll train you on everything else.
Our Customer Care team are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service on the telephone, via email and on social media. You will need to have the ability to work in a fast-moving environment, build rapport and be able to deal with a wide range of enquiries for our customers and distributors. At the same time, you need to have great attention to detail to make sure we get it right the first time for our customers.
At Juice Plus we work hard and have fun too, we have great facilities in our office in Larnaca, which is centrally located in the city. If all of the above sounds interested, then we would love to hear from you.
- Handle calls or emails in English and Danish as assigned by management, ensuring individual targets are met on a daily basis
- Enter appropriate and correct data in respective data systems
- Work towards SLA’s as set by management
- Ensure all communication with customers and distributors is of a professional standard and meets the expectations set out by the business
- Carry out all other tasks as assigned by the management team
- Strive for a first-time resolution to all enquiries via call, email and social media
- Support CRM, quality and incident management together with other administrative tasks
- Update job knowledge about new product information, business processes or IT tools; participating in educational opportunities.
- Customer orientation
- Outstanding and pro-active communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving)
- Resilient, stress-resistant
- Ability to calmly respond to customers/FPs even in unpleasant situations (worried, frustrated or angry customers/FPs)
- Ability to develop a trusting relationship with customers/FP
- Team skills (supporting other team members and providing answers to questions to other colleagues)
- Professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers/FPs
Experience in Customer service would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.