Are you a native Danish speaker who wish to develop your English skills in beautiful Ireland? Could you consider working in a global company with Customer Experience and be part of a cheerful team of colleagues from all over the world? Apply today – and add a great addition to your CV!
We have an incredible opportunity in Dundalk, Ireland, where you get the chance to be part of an international company providing high value promotional products for Danish businesses and professionals. You will work in a bright, modern, exciting workplace with excellent staff facilities, international colleagues and you have great professional development opportunities through the companies’ internal career program.
Do you have experience within a customer oriented profession? Are you a strong communicator? – Then we would like to hear from you!
What you will be doing
- Inbound & Outbound Calls (General queries, finance queries, shipping issues)
- Resolving customer issues, problem solving and negotiating
- Processing orders via telephone and email, Translating and proof reading
- Up-Selling orders
- Document customer comments re: payment date / disputes etc.
- Ensure that the requested paperwork and documentation is issued to customers.
- Assist cash application team and ensure that payments are processed into the correct customer accounts
The ideal candidate
- Native Danish speaker
- Great command of English (B2)
- Has previous experience from a customer oriented profession
- Is a great communicator
- Would like to work abroad and add international experience to their CV
What does the employer offer?
- International and fun workplace
- Good opportunities for development within the company.
- Annual salary of 24,000€ excluding bonus
- Relocation package; flight ticket up to €150, 10 nights in a hotel upon arrival, support in finding accommodation.
- Sports and social club.
- Medical cover
- Staff discount with over 60 local shops and businesses
- Multicultural environment
- Weekly payroll
- No Weekend work
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid holidays
- Free parking for your car or bike!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
The starting date for this position is ongoing and the employer is looking for people to join as soon as possible.
What more could you need?
Apply today by sending us your CV in English and then we will reach out shortly to tell you more about this fantastic oppurtunity!