Pierce is one of Europe’s most successful online retailers. We are growing rapidly and we are currently looking for Customer Service Representatives in Barcelona, Spain, where we have opened a brand new Customer Support office right on Plaza Cataluña. The team there will provide great customer service for most of our European markets and we expect it to continue to keep expanding.
Customer Service Representatives will have the critical task of supporting Pierce customers. Our clients not only expect great products at the best prices, they have come to know us as friendly motorcycle experts who love to help people who enjoy riding. The team will support the multi-site operation with responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction globally and across multiple brands and markets. You will receive great support from our dedicated and experienced management team.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in Danish
- You’re patient, empathetic and passionately communicative. You can put yourself in the customer’s’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You can balance the customers’ needs with the needs of our business.
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills. Pay attention to details and clearly communicate and share solutions with customers and with your colleagues
- You bring a can-do attitude, are solution oriented and have a positive mindset
- You have a high level of computer literacy
- Previous experience in Customer Service in a fast-growing online retail environment is considered a plus, as is any affinity with motorcycles!
Essential duties & Responsibilities
- You will act as a liaison between Pierce and our customers, resolving with accuracy and efficiency questions or issues that any emerging questions or issues that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Your goal is to ensure excellent service standards, to respond efficiently to customer inquiries and to maintain high customer satisfaction
Specific day-to-day tasks will include:
- Answering inquiries and questions by mail and phone according to Pierce standards
- Handling return cases in an effective way
- You will also capture customer feedback and use that to identify potential improvements in our current processes, systems and procedures
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
- International work atmosphere & amazing teamwork
- After Work activities
- Company sponsored sports events
- Discount on company products
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Pierce is the ecommerce company that has grown to become Europe’s biggest online retailer for gear and accessories within Motorcycles and Snowmobiles. We do this throughout Europe through our shops 24MX, XLmoto and SledStore. The company is in an amazing growth spurt, growing by 30% annually. At the beginning of 2009 we were a team of 4, today we are 400 international professionals, committed to giving our customers across 17 European markets a huge range of products and an extraordinary level of service.
Our turnover during 2019 was 120 MEUR, up over 30% from the year before. And 2020 has started well. We continue our growth journey and, as a ‘D-Award’ finalist, we were recognized as one of the 3 best e-commerce companies in Sweden – something we are very proud of. In 2020 Pierce also received the Sweden’s Best Managed Companies recognition, sponsored by the global audit firm Deloitte in cooperation with Nasdaq.
It started with a passion for our sport, was driven by the enthusiasm of our staff and we still dare to reach out for more with love and dedication for our customers.
Join us on our quest to become the most admired retailer within the motorcycle industry and shape the way motor enthusiasts shop by offering a state-of-the-art online shopping experience built on passion, professionalism, and a good dose of rebellious spirit.
We are passionate about riding motorcycles and have an exciting program for employees who want to learn to ride or get more involved in motorsport. But non-riders are also very welcome to join of course.