At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment in which to work with ongoing training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Danish Account Manager
You will be required to sell a range of National Pen product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
- Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
- Calling customers from existing mail orders received
- Entering orders on database and Up-selling live to customers
- Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers
- Participation in product projects when required
- Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
- Verifying the order and customer details on-line
- Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
- Experience in sales, building relationships with key decision makers
- Skilled negotiator
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Be a good team player
- Be fluent in Danish
- Good English
Normal Hours of Work:
Full Time Hours
39.5 hrs per work – Day Shift is from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (depending on language) Mon to Fri.
Salary €25,000 basic per annum, sales commission of €100 – €400 plus per week (depending on targets reached) = €30,000 – €35,000 OTE uncapped commission depending on targets reached.
• Paid Holidays
• Relocation package, we pay for flight ticket to come to Ireland of up to €150 with 2/4 night’s accommodation
• Staff discount
• Sports & Social Club
Don’t hesitate and apply today by clicking on the “ANSØG NU”-button below. We look forward to your application!