Lingocruit is recruiting Danish speaking customer service agents on behalf of a world leading company within the communication and service sector, this with the purpose to strengthen the Nordic team of the company.
Here you will work in a modern, international environment with colleagues from all over Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within digital work at the same time as you increase your language skills and strengthen your resume. You will work on a modern office in the center of Belfast.
- Assist customers in questions regarding payment processes, personal accounts and digital solutions
- Administrate transactions, personal data and other customer aqueres
- Represent the company in a friendly and professional way
The ideal candidate:
- Danish as native language
- Good knowledge in English
- Good organizational and working structure
- Effective communicator and creative writer
- Previous experience from customer support is meritorious but not necessary
The employer offers:
- Modern, English speaking workplace
- Multicultural environment in the center of Belfast
- Attractive salary structure and other benefits
- Experience from an international company within e-services
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
The working hours are 40 hours per week on a flexible schedule. You expected to be flexible and willing to adapt to different duties when needed in order to meet the customers needs. The base salary is £16,598/year including bonus possibilities up to £18,998/year.
Does this sound interesting? We interview candidates for the position on a regular basis. Submit your application in English today by clicking the “Ansøg nu” button below!