Lingocruit is now recruiting a Danish speaking customer service agent on behalf of our client in Malta. Our client is a world leading provider of complete online gaming and casino solutions.
In this role you will handle incoming customer inquiries, support players by troubleshooting and also assist the Fraud & Payment team to help identify AML patterns. You will communicate with the players through email, online chats and phone.
Your safety is important to us! Our client has made sure the necessary precautions have been taken with regards to Covid-19 in order to offer you a safe onboarding and relocation, including work from home options, daily temperature checks and other measures.
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak and write fluent Danish
- Posses great English language skills
- Have previous experience within iGaming or in customer support
- Have a positive mindset with a can-do attitude
- Flexible personality
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment and are a great multitasker
The employer offers
- Competitive salary starting at €25 000/year increasing with 1500€ every year
- Relocation Package (1-way ticket to Malta + 2 weeks accommodation)
- Annual fitness allowance
- Private Health insurance
- Transport home for those working a late shift
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
Other perks and benefits
- Game rooms and reading rooms in the office
- Goodiebags for all employees
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Quarterly company and team events, Company loyalty trip
Sounds incredible right?
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.