Would you like to work in a multicultural environment, improve your language skills and work for an global employer?
On behalf of our client in Riga, Lingocruit is searching for enthusiastic and communicative team players who wish to provide excellent customer service. Our client is a global leader in customer service and their 27 000 customer service specialists worldwide are now looking for their new colleague.
For this role you will be in charge of providing business customers within the Danish market with the best service possible regarding payment solutions. You will receive inbound calls and emails from smaller business to larger ones, and it is your mission to guide them along and help them with any issues. You will work in an international multicultural office setting, with colleagues from all over the world, in the heart of stunning Riga.
Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Latvia.
The ideal candidate
- Is a native Danish speaker
- Has a good level of English
- Has great communication skills
- Values service and customer satisfaction highly
The employer offers
- Fully paid education and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, initial paid accommodation)
- Salary of 1586€ including bonus
- An international work environment with great career opportunities
- Health insurance
- Teambuilding activities
- Loyalty bonus and language bonus (if you are able to communicate with clients in more than one Nordic language)
Simply send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.