Do you love Netflix? Would you like to work abroad and gain international experience and colleagues from all over the world? Then we’ve got the perfect job for you!
We’re recruiting Danish-speaking customer service representatives for a global firm in Greece. You’ll be working with social interactions through email, live chat, and phone for one of their major clients, Netflix.
Netflix is an American company offering streaming services of movie and TV content through the internet. You’ll participate in ensuring high-quality customer service for the firm’s 50 million subscribers in over 40 countries. Netflix’s customers watch one billion hours of TV series, movies and original productions per month and we’re looking for dynamic, driven communicators to work with the company’s Danish customers. In your daily tasks, you actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience. Ensure Netflix’s excellent quality calls and satisfaction while assisting Netflix clients with their personal accounts, internet surfing, and billing.
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak high-level Danish and a good level of English
- Are interested in movies and TV series
- Are a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have good computer skills
- Are willing to relocate to Greece on short notice and can accept a 6-12 months full-time employment contract.
The employer offers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid training
- Paid flight ticket
- Paid accommodation for up to 3 weeks in Athens upon your arrival
- Help with finding permanent accommodation
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Great development- and career opportunities within the company
- Company organises events and a lot of other after-work activities
Simply click the “Apply Now” button and submit your CV in English! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.