Would you like to work abroad? Are you interested in film and TV? World’s most famous film and media conglomerate is now looking for Danish speaking customer service agents in Greece!
Are you a great communicator who enjoys providing the best possible customer experience on behalf of one of the biggest companies in the world? Do you, on top of this also have a great interest in film, TV, streaming services and would like to experience the Mediterranean lifestyle and its’ beautiful beaches? Then this is the perfect job for you!
As a customer service agent it is your responsibility to handle customer’s questions and requests in the most professional and effective manner possible. Through incoming phone calls, emails and chat you will be assisting the Danish speaking customers of this new worldwide streaming service. In your free time you will able to experience the rich culture and history of Thessaloniki with its many monuments, take a cold drink on one of the many terraces or go to one of the beautiful beaches and take a swim in the Mediterranean.
Did you know that Greece has officially opened up for tourism with bars and restaurants open? As an employee you also have full rights to obtain your Covid-19 vaccine in Greece! The employer will make sure you will have all the required paperwork for this.
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak native-level Danish and a good level of English
- Are interested in movies and TV series
- Are familiar with streaming services
- Are a great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have good computer skills
The employer offers
- Competitive salary with bonuses and benefits
- Paid training
- Paid flight ticket
- Paid accommodation for up to 3 weeks upon your arrival
- Help with finding permanent accommodation
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Great development- and career opportunities within the company
- Company organised events and a lot of other after work activities
Simply click the “Apply Now” button and submit your CV in English!
We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.
For this position you will need to provide the employer with a copy of your birth certificate as part of the documentation needed by them to assist you in your relocation. As ordering such documents can take between 1-2 weeks, we recommend to apply for it as early as possible.