Are you sales-oriented, target-driven and up for a new career opportunity in a multinational technology company? – then keep reading!
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting Danish speakers to work on their project for Google Ads and Google Cloud. Our client specializes in Internet-related services and cloud technology and helps global brands provide a great experience for their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business.
This position is a B2B role in which you will be working with existing clients and accounts, guiding and providing them with strategies and improvements to achieve the best possible results for both. You will build strong and lasting relationships with your portfolio of clients through excellent communication, all the while working towards set KPI’s for you and your team.
- Analyze, strategize and upsell the accounts
- Work towards individual targets as well as team targets
- Navigate your clients through Google Ads and implement campaign improvement
- Recommend and upsell the accounts with regards to Google Cloud services
- Build lasting relationships with your clients
Your current skillset
- Native Danish speaker
- Excellent level of English
- Business and solution-oriented
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with sales, digital marketing or advertising is advantageous
Your new employer offers
- Attractive salary of 35,000€ / year
- Great commission and bonuses
- Relocation package including flight and temporary accommodation
- Health insurance
- Permanent contract
- Modern and vibrant office space
- International and multicultural work environment
The cosy capital of Ireland, ranked as the city with the most friendly people in the world, has plenty to offer for everyone. Famous for its countless pubs, city live, shopping and being a hub for global tech companies, adding to the already international nature of the city. The yearly St.Patrick’s day celebration is also an experience that shouldn’t be missed!
Want to know more?
Send in your application in English today and get in touch with us! We look forward to speaking with you and telling you more about this opportunity!