Are you looking for a career move as a member of an international Customer Service team in a fast paced, rewarding environment? Lingocruit is now recruiting Danish speaking Customer Service Advisors for the world’s favourite online gambling company in sunny Malta!
You will be working in a modern office in the heart of Sliema on Tigné Point with spectacular sea views and nearby flat rocky beaches with a variety of outdoor activities. From your first day you will receive training from instructors who will support, guide and mentor you, so you can provide an excellent customer experience.
The employer offers
- Complete relocation package including 6 weeks accommodation and reimbursed flight ticket
- Industry leading salaries;
- Day shifts (Ca 5 days a week, incl. working some weekends and holidays) – ca 29,600 € annual gross salary
- Night shifts (You’re working 7 nights in a row, then have 7 off) – Ca 36,900 € annual gross salary
- 7,800 € (net) yearly accommodation allowance added to your salary
- 611 € (net) yearly flight allowance added to your salary, so that you can visit friends and family at home
- Life & Health insurance
- Extra 5% of your gross annual salary will be added for pension savings
What you will be doing
- Providing support to our customer base via Live Chat, telephone, and email
- Reviewing and escalating queries from customers to your superiors when required
- Liaising with other internal teams to review queries from customers regarding several topics including payments, technical issues, verification, or betting queries
What we are looking for
- Native verbal and written communication in Danish and excellent skills in English
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to problem solve and find a resolution
- Willingness to work any five days from seven including weekends
Starting dates: Ongoing
Do you have what it takes?
Then send in your application in English today and we will contact you shortly!