Do you want to work abroad? Having international experience will look great on your CV! Apply for the customer service role in Lisbon!
As a Customer Service agent your role is to take care of Danish speaking customers and help them with questions and/or problems regarding a purchase or project. You will guide the customers through incoming calls, emails and chat.
Our client is a world-leading company within Customer Service and has won awards as the best company to work for in Portugal. They offer great internal possibilities for career development, a majority of the managers started out at some point as agents in Customer Service. In your free time you will be able to experience all that Lisbon has to offer. Of course the nice weather and sunny beaches are given. Perhaps you and your new colleagues will participate in a surfing class, explore the vibrant nightlife or the rich culture heritage. Sounds like fun right? 🙂
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Are a native Danish speaker
- Speak good English
- Are service oriented
- Like solving problems
- Would like to join an international company and have colleagues from all over the world!
The employer offers
- Relocation package; flight tickets, airport pick-up
- Salary of €1560/month.
- Company apartments to rent for about 300€/month – including furniture, internet, electricity and water
- 2-4 weeks of introductory training
- International and modern workplace
- Help with ID numbers and bank account setup
- Social and company events
- Health insurance included
Portugal has a much lower cost of living compared to Denmark. The average national monthly income in Portugal is €925 and prices are tailored towards that. Lisbon is a beautiful city with a lovely old town, idyllic rooftop terraces and bars, sandy beaches, great waves for surfing and a rich culture and history.
Send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position