Lingocruit recruits on behalf of a client in Luton, an international company that is on the cutting edge of the service, sales and marketing industry.
As an employee you’ll have great professional development opportunities. You will work in a bright, modern, exciting workplace with excellent staff facilities. In the position we are hiring for, you will work with one of the world’s largest automotive companies to provide Danish customer service. The service involves providing essential emergency support to drivers in time of accidents or emergencies.
Who are you
- You have an organized and structured approach to work
- Social and communicative team worker
- Result oriented problem solver
- Native speaker in Danish and a good level in English
- Previous experience of customer service is meritorious
- Assist customers and answer questions to solve their problems
- Administration and coordination of customer’s requests
The employer offers
- A modern, vibrant workplace at the forefront of the service sector.
- Comprehensive introduction and training
- Knowledge in various systems for being able to handle customer requests in a professional way
- Good opportunities for development and a career within the company
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Relocation support; ticket paid up to £250, first week at a hotel, help with finding an accommodation and more
40 hours per week. The workplace is situated within a 40-minute train ride outside central London. All new team members are welcomed with relocation assistance. Support in finding accommodation and other practical things. Advance in wages up to £400 to help with first month’s rent and deposit. The salary is £22,500 per annum.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in English by clicking the ‘ansøg nu’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.