On behalf of our client in Riga, Lingocruit is searching for an enthusiastic and communicative team player who wish to provide excellent customer service. Our client is a global leader in customer service and their 27 000 customer service specialists are now looking for their new colleague.
Preliminary starting date for this role is set for June/July 2020 with subject to change in connection with the Coronavirus restrictions.
- Taking care of incoming phone, email and chat quires from Danish customers
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
- Native or near-native Danish speaker
- Good level of English
- Like to learn and develop new skills
- Have good communication skills
- Your personality is more important than your work experience
The employer offer
- Fully paid education and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, 1 month paid accommodation)
- Salary 1352EUR / month + bonus
- An international work environment with great career opportunities
- Health insurance
- Teambuilding activities
- Taxi services
- Free gym
- Loyalty bonus and language bonus (if you are able to communicate with clients in more than one Nordic language)
Sound interesting? – Simply send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.