Are you a native Danish speaker with a knack for service and the latest products? Then join the international team of a global company as customer service provider! A great addition to any CV!
This is a project based in the historic city of Cluj, Romania. You will be working for a global company that specializes in various services such as customer support, technical service and many more. They are currently looking for Danish speakers to help out the customers of the most widely used wireless speaker systems. You might even have them at home or be listening to them right now!
You will help out customers solving any issues they might have with the product, helping them setting up, answer any questions and overall providing the best service possible.
The ideal candidate
- Native Danish speaker
- Good command of English
- Is service oriented
- Is a great communicator
- Would like to work abroad and add international experience to their CV
- Attractive salary of 2089€/month
- Monthly bonus of about 120€
- Working hours Monday – Friday 10:00 – 18:30
- 5 week initial training
- Attractive rewards and additional performance based bonuses
- Annual fixed bonuses
- Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
- Child birth support
- Online library access for passionate book readers
- Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services – online workshops
- Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
- Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose, via the Talent Enrichment Program
- Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
- Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
- Plane ticket from your country to Romania
- Airport pickup
- 2 weeks of accommodation in a local hotel
- Relocation support services – helping you to get acquainted with the country, finding long term accommodation and opening a bank account
- Support with the necessary local paper work
- Relocation bonus of 1000€
What more could you need?
Apply today by sending us your CV in English and then we will reach out shortly to tell you more about this fantastic oppurtunity!