Would you like to experience Lisbon and at the same time gain international work experience from one of the worlds biggest companies? Are you a great communicator who enjoys providing the best possible customer experience? Then this might be the job opportunity you have been waiting for.
In this role you’ll participate in ensuring high quality customer service for distributors and receivers in over 220 countries and locations all over the world. Our client is the worlds largest package delivery company and is now looking to strengthen their team of Danish speaking customer service representatives in Lisbon.
As a customer service agent it is your responsibility to handle customer questions and requests in the most professional and effective manner possible. Through incoming phone calls, emails and chat you will be assisting the Danish speaking customers using their services.
It’s important that you who apply
- Speak native level Danish and can communicate in English with colleagues
- Take responsibility for your work and is prepared to work from home during the ongoing Covid19-restrictions
- Are willing to relocate abroad on short notice for at least 1 year
- Have completed high school
- Are flexible and able to work shifts
- Enjoy interacting with other people and work in a service-oriented environment
In your free time you will be able to experience all that Lisbon has to offer. Of course the nice weather and sunny beaches are given. Perhaps you and your new colleagues will participate in a surfing class, explore the vibrant nightlife or the rich culture heritage. Sounds like fun right?
The employer offers
- A safe relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 2 weeks of paid introductory training
- Monthly salary of 1560€ + bonus
- 12 months contract, full time, with paid holiday
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing lessons, sport activities and other organized events.
**Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer have made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions have been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Portugal.**
Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to telling you more about the position.