Are you interested in fashion and interior? Are you ready for a new challenge abroad? Then this might be the perfect job for you! Our client offers temporary remote training possibilities and safe relocation to Portugal!
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting Danish speaking customer service representatives to beautiful Lisbon, Portugal that will be part of Wish’s’ Customer Service team! We are looking for candidates with excellent service- and communication skills who has a positive mindset and ready to relocate abroad on short notice.
Our client ensures a safe onboarding process for all new employees with airport pickups, apartments and temporary home offices.
Wish is a leading mobile-shopping app that sells a variety of affordable products to shoppers around the world. Your role would be to provide excellent customer service to Danish customers for an e-commerce giant that serves over hundred of million people across the world every day.
- Communicating with Danish customers through phone, email and live chat
- Provide information regarding orders, payments, shipping and delivery
- Listening to customers needs and help providing them with information, answers and solutions
The ideal candidate
- Speaks and writes fluently in Danish
- Good level of English
- Pro-active doer
- Positive and service oriented
- Structured and meticulous
- Talented in communication and service
The employer offers
- A safe relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 2 weeks of introductory training (home offices from apartments has been established)
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events.
The salary is set to €1560/month. Keep in mind that the cost of living in Portugal differ from Denmark. The national average salary in Portugal is €925/month and you can typically rent an apartment for around €400.
Apply today – Simply send in your application in English and one of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a quick call to tell you more about the role and the employer.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.