Danish speaking Customer Support Specialist - Greece
As a Customer Support Specialist, you are expected to deliver service and support to customers in Scandinavia, operating fleet, asset, and mobile workforce management solutions, via remote connection or over the Internet. The Customer Support Specialist will analyze the customers’ problems or issues, refer to the appropriate resource material or consult other experts and provide the appropriate solutions via phone calls and email. If you are interested, read on, because we’re hiring a Customer Support Specialist in Greece.
- Effectively troubleshoot issues with urgency, working hard to solve every customer issue on their first contact
- Answer all calls and emails from customers who have questions regarding features or have issues relating to mobile or web application, their account, or any general inquiry
- Become a Fleet Complete knowledge base i.e you will know the products inside out
- Represent Fleet Complete in a positive and professional manner
- Update internal database regarding cases with all appropriate information pertaining to your customer interactions
- Customer retention through relationship building
We’re looking For:
- Fluency in Danish and English is required
- Minimum of 1 year in customer support and administration in tech/software support role
- Ability to identify problems/challenges through conversation and create resolutions for customers quickly and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate technical issues
- Experience creating and maintaining customer relationships
- Team player with a positive attitude and the drive to go above and beyond to achieve success
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Readiness to work in shifts – the team works from Monday to Sunday from 6AM until 00.00AM in a shift schedule – 5 days per week, 8-hour shift.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset
This is what describes you the best:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Dependable, responsible, respectful
Why join us:
We offer you an opportunity to make an impact on the businesses operating fleets, assets and mobile workforce by offering great IOT solutions. You will have an opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a global enterprise environment by collaborating and leveraging the experience and knowledge from the team across Europe.
In addition to competitive base salary you are also receiving:
- Company equipment (Laptop, Headsets etc.)
- Private group life & medical insurance plan
- Hybrid working environment
Who we are:
At Fleet Complete, our vision is to connect everyone with everything – everywhere. We are a leading global provider of IoT solutions in the connected commercial vehicle space and mobile workforce management. Our solutions help clients to track and manage their mission-critical fleet, assets, and workforce in real time, reduce fuel consumption, optimize costs, manage task management electronically and reduce companies' carbon footprint.
Fleet Complete has won numerous awards for innovation and growth since its inception in 2000 thanks to its relentless commitment to product Innovation, Quality, Customer Focus, Productivity and People.
Learn more about us on the Website:
If you are interested to learn more and apply, feel free to reach out to Anna Kallinikou
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected factors.