Are you passionate about finding jobs for others and give possibilities of life-changing experiences? At Lingocruit we help people find job opportunities abroad and move hundreds of people across Europe every year. If this sounds thrilling to you, read on!
Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are thus ramping up our team. Lingocruit needs an ambitious international recruiter to serve our market with the recruitment of multilingual talent, mainly for junior or entry positions.
About the job
As a recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for our clients. Daily work will primarily consist of sourcing through LinkedIn, and our database as well as reviewing flows of incoming applications and conducting interviews. You will also communicate with clients and our sales team, to match your acquired candidates with your clients’ openings. To do this efficiently and successfully you need to be a digital native with good ability to navigate in our ATS/CRM.
- A-Z recruitment of multilingual (Nordic, German, Dutch, and French speaking) talent for your clients’ international job opportunities
- To place candidates towards monthly targets
- Provide excellent candidate and client experiences
- Excellent English language skills
- Experience from working in ATS or CRM software
- Goal- and business-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Lived, studied and/or worked abroad
- Previous experiences as a recruiter
- Fluent in other languages such as German, Dutch, French, or any of the Nordic languages
- University degree – preferably in Communication, Business administration or Sales
- Base salary and commission on revenue from placement fees
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, After-Work activities, and more)
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Career development (i.e. Senior recruiter, Team Leader, Operation, or Recruitment Manager)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Wellness support
- Life insurance
Lingocruit is a cross-border recruitment agency. We partner with selected, top-rated employers around Europe and help our candidates find a job in a location they enjoy. We connect bilingual talent with job opportunities within Business Services, iGaming, Communication, Support, Marketing, Sales, and other industries. Lingocruit is part of Workwide Group.
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode –apply today!
We look forward to speaking with you!