On behalf of our client Lingocruit is now recruiting Danish speaking Sales Representatives to Dundalk, Ireland! Our client is an international company providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
As an employee you have good professional development opportunities. You will work in a bright, modern, exciting workplace with excellent staff facilities. Our client will provide an attractive relocation package and an extensive paid training to ensure you a smooth relocation and onboarding.
The starting date for this role is set for 7th of September 2020
- Experience in sales
- Social and communicative
- Fluent in Danish
- Good level of English
- You have an organized and structured approach to work
- Strong relationship builder with a desire to be successful, exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organization
- Work from a shared customer database through outbound phone calls.
- Work closely within a team – teamwork is very important.
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be entering customers imprint details, company name, web address, and phone number.
- High volume of Outbound Phone Calls per Day, an achievable target as an automatic system is used.
- Reach sales targets, achievable sales targets are set. Targets vary depending on the time of year
The employer offer
- Relocation package, flight ticket up to €150, 4 nights upon arrival, support finding accommodation
- A thorough introduction at a modern workplace
- An attractive base salary €25,000 per year + weekly commission uncapped
- No weekend or shift work
- Paid holiday
- Medical cover
- Social events and team incentives
- Great opportunities for career development within the company
Dundalk is an Irish city located right in the middle between Belfast and Dublin. The city has a lot to offer through its historical monuments that can be traced back to the Vikings, traditional Irish bars, horse cap racing, craft and farmers market among other things.
Does it sound interesting?
Send your application in English by clicking the ‘apply’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.