What will your role be?
Channable is a fast growing, international scale-up and you’ll be responsible for sales and marketing within our Nordics team. Through solution-focused selling, you know exactly how to sell and market our tool. We are already market leader in the Benelux, so we need you to further conquer the world. It’s up to you and your team to decide on how to make this a success, since you’re the expert.
Who are we?
Channable was founded 5 years ago and developed into a company with an international team of over 85 young professionals. While you can still benefit from the start-up vibe and informal culture, working at Channable also means being part of a professional company. Our sales team consists of native speakers for the Nordics, Benelux, DACH, UK, Iberia, France and the US, all based in our office in Utrecht.
Who will you work with?
Channable offers a great product and has proven this in several markets. The Nordics is your playground, and it is not a small one. It offers a lot of potential, but is a challenge. You’ll be joining our sales as well as our marketing team, which is in total composed of 31 internationals spread over 7 different markets. Currently, the Nordics sales team consists of 2 employees, and we are looking for an Account Executive as well. You’ll be the only one responsible for the Nordics marketing.
What will you do exactly?
Because your enthusiasm is contagious, potential customers get curious about our tool just by chatting with you. Our product is a tech tool but it is very intuitive and does not require technical skills. There is no need for you to start to learn code; believe us when we say we will train you thoroughly. And how will you market us?
- Research and identify prospective clients (online advertisers and marketing agencies) and sell Channable by calling, emailing and through LinkedIn.
- Attend fairs in the Nordics to promote Channable and expand your network. Later, you’ll follow up with companies you met there.
- Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs.
- Be efficient and creative in explaining the functionalities and added value of our tool to (potential) clients, by online demos or on-site.
On the marketing part, you’ll be part of the marketing team where every marketeer is responsible for one of our 7 regions. You’ll create content for the Nordics specifically, mostly writing and translating SEO-optimized web texts, blogs, use cases, press releases and social media posts. But there is more:
- Determining needed modifications to our website to improve our ranking, number of visitors, and conversion
- Creating and improving all our Nordics SEA campaigns
- Participating in (the preparation of) fairs and events in the Nordics region
- Maintaining and expanding our network with partners in the Nordics region (to write blogs, co-organize events, etc.)
Who are you?
- You have some experience in both sales and marketing (min. 2 years), preferably in the fields of e-commerce or online marketing.
- You like networking and you have a strong drive to obtain more customers.
- As you will be working for the Nordics market, you are a native speaker, who is willing to travel to fairs and clients.
- Danish is your mother tongue and you know the local business culture well
- You have a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree, for instance in the field of communication, business, sales or marketing.
- You preferably live in (or close to) Utrecht and you’re willing to travel to the Nordics regularly.
- You are available for 4-5 days a week (preferably 5).
What do we offer?
- Competitive fixed salary, plus a variable salary based on performance.
- A flat organization that is open to your ideas and initiatives.
- Great personal development possibilities.
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht.
- Great working conditions: catered lunch, sport groups, at least 25 vacation days, excellent work-life balance.
What do our employees say about us and the Netherlands? Check it here: https://comeandstay.nl/what-to-expect-when-working-in-the-netherlands/
Are you interested? Please apply by clicking on the “Ansøg nu” button below. If you convince us, you will be invited for an interview in our office in Utrecht. Your starting date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.