Do you have a passion for sales with an interest in online marketing and e-commerce? Would you love to make a career move abroad and work for an amazing tech scale up? Then this is for you!
Since their launch in 2014, our client has gone from a small start-up to a hugely successful company with over 100 talented international individuals operating on a global scale. They offer a well designed SaaS for online advertisers and have amassed many large clients over the years. They are now expanding their focus on the Nordic market, which has huge potential and is ready for the taking!
You will be joining their Nordic sales team in which you will take up the role of Business Development Representative. In this role you will give online demo’s of their tool to potential customers, and with your excellent presentation skills you’ll impress them with its usefulness. You’ll help companies that subscribed to the tool with the launch of their account and support the team in online lead research. Solution-focused selling where you will fact find, establish needs and then sell to those needs is of course also of great importance in this role. Now mostly online (LinkedIn, emailing, and calling) but when it’s possible again, also visit fairs and events in the Nordics to expand your network.
In the office you will be able to enjoy the flat organizational structure in which every team member is considered a valuable asset and your ideas will always be considered. Catered lunch, a bar at the office and plenty of social activities with the team, are just some of the perks of joining this dynamic and engaging workplace!
The ideal candidate
- Speaks Danish fluently and has good knowledge of local business culture
- Good command of the English language
- Has some previous experience within sales and/or business development
- Thrives in working individually or as part of a team
- Is filled with positive energy
- Ideally has a degree in the field of business, sales, marketing or communication
Your new employer offers
- Competitive monthly salary between 2500€ – 3100€ + 30% performance bonus
- Informal atmosphere in an internationally oriented company
- A flat organizational structure that is open to your ideas
- The opportunity to be in contact with big players in Nordic speaking countries
- Great personal development possibilities
- A spot in our beautiful office in the heart of Utrecht, where lunch and much more is catered daily
- Great working conditions: free Yoga classes, massages, sports groups and free Dutch classes. Finish the week with well-deserved drinks with your colleagues at our own office-bar!
Do you have what it takes?
Then apply now! Send us your English CV and we will reach out to you shortly to schedule a call and tell you more about the role.