Danish technical customer service advisor
Ascensos is built on our belief that not all contact centres need be the same. We bring a fresh approach to outsourced customer service, offering multi-channel customer contact solutions across traditional, digital & social channels.
We recognise talent. For us it’s all about loving what you do. Whether its clients or staff, delivering with a ‘personal touch’ is truly important to us.
What we’re looking for
We have an exciting opportunity for aspiring Danish Customer Service Advisors to join #theAteam to provide world class customer service in our state of the art contact centre in Boxtel, the Netherlands.
We believe that happy people keep people happy, so we’re looking for people who have great interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills as you will be expected to deal with a range of customer queries concerning consumer electronics (laptops, notebooks, tablets, mobile phones, tv’s, etc.) via both phone and email.
What to expect
As a Customer Service Advisor with Ascensos, you will work in a fully supported environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding customer support through your skills and personality.
Your role can include:
- Providing first class customer service via voice, email or live chat
- Ensuring all communication via phone or email are handled professionally and promptly
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- Recording details of customer comments on the database provided, leaving clear notes
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Achieving the key targets set
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
We think big and we’re looking for team members who think bigger, achieve more and work smarter. If you have the following skills, then we want to hear from you!
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge of Windows, knowledge of Android is advantageous
- Enjoy a creative and hardworking office environment
- Keyboard/Computing skills
- Ability to research well and quickly
- Fantastic questioning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and Passion
- (near) native command of Danish and fluency in English
- Availability to work shifts during the opening hours of the desk:
Mon-Fri 08.30 -21.00 hrs and Sat-Sun 10.00 -18.00 hrs.
If you are relocating from abroad, you can count on us giving you a soft landing. We will support you in finding housing, provide you with a list of housing agencies and with tips and tricks to successfully find housing.
Besides the relocation fee of € 1250,= nett that we offer, we are also happy to assist you with the application of the required BSN number, the health insurance, health care allowance and any other formalities you may encounter.
Become part of #theAteam
Ascensos is Europe’s fastest growing premier contact centre. Over the years we have established operations in state of the art contact centres in the UK, the Netherlands and Romania.
We’re all about delivering a high calibre of customer service. If you’re passionate about going ‘the extra mile’ to delight our clients’ customers, then you’ll fit right in. In return you’ll benefit from ongoing training and development, an easy commute from local train stations, free onsite parking and the opportunity to join a growing contact centre for an exciting and rewarding career.
Up for the challenge?
We understand people don’t fit in little grey boxes. We recognise the importance of individuals. Our success is down to our people and we are always on the lookout for new members of #theAteam to help us deliver incredible experiences for both our clients and customers.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in the Netherlands, then hit ‘ANSØG NU’ to become the newest member of our growing team.