Do you like digital media? Danish customer advisors needed in Athens!
Would you like to work in a multicultural environment, improve your language skills and enhance your resume at the same time? Lingocruit is now recruiting Danish speaking customer service agents to work with a global client in Athens, Greece.
In the role as customer support agent you offer customers high qualitative technical assistance of purchased products, assist them in questions regarding online purchases, orders and payments and represent the company in a professional and polite way.
The client is a world leading company within innovative image management, offering different digital products and providing services to private customers as well companies all over the world.
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks and writes in fluent, native level Danish
- Good knowledge in English
- Creative writer
- Structured and meticulous
- Professional communicator
- Previous experience from customer support is meritorious but not mandatory
The employer offers:
- Multicultural and modern environment
- English speaking workplace
- Relocation package – paid relocation, airport pickup and 2 weeks paid accomodation upon your arrival
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Experience from an international company within e-services
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
The working hours are 40 flexible hours/week. The base salary is €1300/month, plus two bonuses in the form of salaries, resulting in 14 salaries a year.
Keep in mind that the living costs of Greece is lower than in Western Europe, with lower taxes, prices, and an average salary of €890/month.
We interview candidates for this position on a regular basis. If you feel like you are the right person for this job do not hesitate to submit your application today!