Evolution is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for video streamed live casino. Thousands of people enjoy our services every day. We are always looking for talented people to join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s fastest-moving industries.
Could you be our next Malta EVOlutioneer?
About the role:
We broadcast 24/7/365 in more than 15 languages from our broadcasting studios. At the core of our floor operations are our Game Presenters and Game Hosts, who lead the game in front of the camera, and our Shufflers, who prepare the cards.
We are looking for Game Presenters who want to work in a fast-paced and international work environment for our studio in Malta. As a Danish Game Presenter, you will spend most of your time in front of the camera leading games and interacting with our live players to provide an engaging and rewarding experience
What benefits we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Relocation package including flights & accommodation for the first 20 nights in Malta (if applicable)
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Free night shift taxi service to & from the studio
- Free gym membership
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Opportunities to attend entertainment, make-up, modelling, healthy living, presentation skills, industry knowledge, and communication workshops
You will get to spend up to your first three weeks of your journey with us in our Evolution Academy where we teach you game technique and all that you need to know to be camera-ready & be able to provide an excellent service to our clients while constantly maintaining the highest professional standards. All this while getting paid.
We do not require any specific work experience or skills for this role, but we need you to have good English, a strong work ethic, be open to learning new things, and ideally have worked at least part-time for a year or two, preferably with service-related tasks.
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution! For this you will need:
- To have fluent knowledge and understanding of the Danish Language
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- To be a mature and hardworking individual who can work well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility and aspire to be the best at what you do
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
- To be an entertainer at heart
- Previous international experience with a right to work in the EU is a plus but not necessary
The purpose of processing personal data that a candidate submits to Evolution is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.