At Lenovo we strive to put more innovation in the hands of more people so they can do more amazing things. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, career- minded professionals to join our EMEA DCG Lead Generation Sales Team.
The Lead Generation Sales Representative will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for acquisition and retention accounts in dedicated EMEA Mid Market segment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating, prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on Mid Market leads
- Collaboratively work with the Channel Sales, Marketing and Leadership team to develop leads, opportunities with Mid Market customers
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Effectively communicate and present DCG product solution and value proposition to Mid-Market customers
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Achieving sales lead gen and revenue quotas
This job requires good communication skills, especially verbally. You should be a good, smooth, calm, enthusiastic talker able to learn quickly features and benefits of the products and a persistent attitude will make you the perfect candidate.
What else You should have:
- Min 2 years of outbound calling experience, averaging 4+ hours per day on the phone
- Ability to uncover customers’ needs by asking questions and listening intently
- General knowledge of the Server/Storage or Lenovo Hardware Portfolio is a big advantage
- High Level of interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills
- Must have the ability to penetrate, acquire, and transition opportunities
- Desire to grow personally and professionally – a love for learning
- General knowledge of the Lenovo Hardware Portfolio (this is not a requirement but will certainly add points)
- Computer based program usage (MS Office, Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree / equivalent
- Fluent in Danish and English
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.