Diversity, service, speed and family characterise the Ostermann culture. Based on this culture, we became the European leader in edgings, fittings and accessories for the carpentry and furniture industry.
We are continuously growing: today we have about 450 employees and a dispatch of up to 6,000 positions daily. From Bocholt and offices in the Netherlands, UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Switzerland and Czech Republic, Ostermann supplies more than 25,000 carpenters, furniture producers and interior design companies all over Europe.
For the further expansion of our export team at the Bocholt headquarters, we are looking to immediately fill the position of an Internal Sales Officer Scandinavia
- Acquisition, development and consulting of Scandinavian customers in internal sales over the telephone
- Product advice, offer and order preparation as well as after sales service
- Maintenance and active use of the CRM client database
- Support of the export team in international sales
- Completed vocational training or university degree
- First experience in sales
- Fluent in English and native language skills in a Scandinavian language
- Confident in using MS Office products
We offer you the possibility to actively participate in the success of a growing and employee-oriented company. After a thorough initial training into your field of applications as well as our product range we are offering you multifaceted, exciting tasks within a friendly team, with a secure job and many staff events and benefits.
- health management (massages, health days, ergonomic workstations, local sport events, occupational health care)
- staff events (e.g. summer party, Christmas party)
- bicycle leasing
- free coffee
- attractive social benefits
- personal coaching and development
Have we caught your attention?
Please send us your detailed application including your expected salary, by clicking on the “ANSØG NU” button below.