Do you want to kick start your career in IT? And do you speak Danish and English? Then we may be looking for you! As our new colleague at Support Center you will be striving to assist users within the first contact with a strong focus on quality. Positive customer communication, problem solving skills and teamwork will be the key factors for your success.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Providing technical support to international customers in modern IT environment
- Acting as single point of contact for incoming incidents and service requests ranging from Windows issues and network printers to application support and user administration
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to develop both your technical and communication skills while assisting our customers
- You will be a part of our Global Support Center team in Prague, where you will join international work environment, have an opportunity to create a shared vision of the company culture in Czech Republic and make impact on our growth and development.
- You will have strong network of colleagues to assist you within Support Center and in more specialized technical departments across Itadel
- We take your development seriously and have strong focus on Individual Development Plan and career planning, taking into consideration your preferences, motivation and skills
What do you bring with you?
- Experience in a similar position (Help Desk, Service Desk, Customer Support)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Danish (B2)
- Knowledge and general interest in Windows 7, 10
- Knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Willingness to continuously learn about IT technologies
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills to identify root cause of the issue
- Ready to take responsibility for critical tasks
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams
It is your advantage if you have
- Experience and general knowledge of Active Directory (User Administration)
- Previous experience with Application Support
- Previous experience with Network
- Previous experience working with ITSM/CRM tool
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- iPhone and Lenovo laptop
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (6000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK/voucher (55 CZK is covered by employer)
- MultiSport card (fully covered by employer)
- Monthly pension insurance of 3%
- Company assistance towards TAX authorities
- Czech and English lessons in the office
- Support in your professional and personal growth
- Team event every month (fun activities, snacks and drinks)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, delicious coffee and tea
- Breakfast in the office on Fridays
- Height adjustable tables
- Pool table, PlayStation 4 Pro and relax zone with bean bags