We are looking for a Junior Process Officer/Process Officer with Danish language skills to support KYC department in efforts to prevent money laundering, terrorist financing and tax evasion. This is an opportunity for you to gain knowledge in financial crime area in the modern compliance unit.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join KYC Operations Mass Market in Group Financial Crime Prevention, where we create group-wide solutions to fight financial crime. Our aim is to ensure a robust, high-quality financial crime risk management across Nordea where we support business in identifying, assessing, mitigating and monitoring financial crime issues and risks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and assessing risk factors of Nordea’s customers
- Contacting customers, branches and responsible managers regarding customers` data
- Working on the basis of international legislations and tax laws
- Meeting assigned service deliveries according to customers’ needs
- Contributing to improvement of quality and efficiency of assigned tasks
The role is based in Łódź. Welcome to a team with English speaking environment, focused on personal development and team work.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Danish native or at least C1 level
- English on a communicative level,
- ability to make independent decisions,
- analytical mindset,
- good knowledge of MS Office tools
If this sounds like you, get in touch!