Arla’s inhouse Service Desk is growing and we are looking for talented people to join. As a Scandinavian company, we value mutual trust, collaboration and initiative. Thus, you will have every opportunity to share your ideas, learn and try new things.
Join a global covering Service Desk and become part of a multinational team were quality have high priority over quantity and were we aim to do the right thing the first time around. The team is high performance and highly motivated to provide that best support to our colleagues.
As an Junior Service Desk Supporter, you will:
- 1st and 1.5 level Support for all systems and devices
- Perform remote troubleshooting through SCCM
- Educate and guide the end user through the problem-solving
- Identify and suggest improvements on current processes followed
- Act as escalation point in case of urgent or severe IT incidents
- Prioritizing and managing many open tickets at the same time
- Analysing most common reported incidents
- Escalated unresolved issues to higher support teams
- Record all Incident and service request in ITSM tool
There are some skills and qualities which we require:
- Fluent English and Danish
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook tools
- Strong communications, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good analytical and organization skills
- Strong team-player orientation
- Ability to work in fast-changing environment
Other skills and qualities, which will give you an advantage (not mandatory):
- Professional experience in Service Desk/Customer Service Department
- General understanding of ITIL Methodology
- Familiar with one or more of these tools
- KCS – Knowledge Centered Service
- Microsoft O365
What you can expect from us:
- International operating environment
- Medical care & life insurance
- Additional benefits like gym card, vouchers, travel points or cinema tickets, etc.
- Scandinavian working style & no dress code
- Trainings with experts & professional induction in a new position
- Development programs (function additions, coordinator programme)
- Financial support of your education
- Relocation package
- Referral program for employees
- Employee Assistance Program (legal, psychological, health, financial consulting, etc. )
- Support for your healthy lifestyle (fruit day, facility for sportsmen, sport challenges and activities, Arla active teams / sport groups)
- Flexible working time (start your day of work between 7-9) and home office work possibility
- Additional holiday depending on length of employment (up to 4 days)
- Fully paid 30 min. break
… while in the office you can also use some of below:
- Modern office space with beautiful view and high standard furniture (i.e. adjustable desks)
- Spacious canteen, delicious coffee and tea available on every floor in special designed spots
- Chill-out rooms with X-box, pool table, board games, football table and swing
Your Gdansk possibility
Soon, Gdansk will become a primary IT hub. We are known for our agile processes, collaboration and how we develop our ways of working. Here, you join our IT help desk to support Arla colleagues across countries and functions.
The strategy for our Gdansk hub, is to continue growth in organization, responsibility and tasks. Therefore, the possibilities for professional and personal development is only to increase in the future.
Interested in a new opportunity?
Arla is on a journey to create the future of dairy. Each of us has a role to play, with the freedom to think big. We are ambitious, but we prefer accountability over control. If you are up for a challenge, there is no shortage of opportunities to have an impact – and realise your ambitions.
If this sounds exciting please apply as soon as possible! We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your application.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.