Outstanding opportunity for a seasoned Campaign or Affiliate professional or a Marketing superstar to join our evergrowing and successful Team Denmark as their new Marketing Coordinator.
Are you the incredibly structured, detail orientated, get things type person who we are looking for?
We are a tight knit team responsible for everything that goes live to our customers keep the highest quality. As a Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing online and offline marketing initiatives in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. You will collaborate with our internal creative team to continuously improve our overall marketing campaigns, as well as working closely with our IT department to automate procedures.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You’re good at:
- Experience and/or knowledge with affiliation.
- Experience and/or knowledge of content creation.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- Experience producing detailed creative design briefs.
- Knowledge of digital copywriting techniques and content creation ideal but not essential.
- Working with the Content Management Systems to setup, publish and execute communications.
- Setting up and reporting on A/B tests for various marketing channels.
- Continuously evaluate and report on marketing performance.
- Update and optimize site content on a day to day basis.
- Excellent time and task management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe products.
- Native level in writing and speaking Danish. Fluency in English.
- Interested in Sport & Casino games.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for local affiliate deals and maintenance of relationships
- Affiliate communication on behalf of central affiliate deals
- Responsible for maintenance of the blogs and content creation
- Responsible following and contributing to the marketing calendar
- Assisting on the social media channels and content creation for all DK brands
- Ensure that the 360-plan is being followed for all DK brands
- Co-operate with product and central teams to ensure 360 approach to campaigns
- Look for and feedback on potential and ongoing direct deals
- Co-operate with Marketing Managers to come up with campaigns
- Copy writing for external banners and campaigns
- Report on various channels for specific campaigns but also on a wider scale
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Apply now by clicking the button below!
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.