This is an opportunity for you who enjoy helping others and have been thinking about moving abroad and gain international experience. Would you like to provide the best customer experience on behalf of one of the biggest companies in the world? Do you, on top of this also have a great interest in film, TV, streaming services? If Yes – We would like to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Agent your mission is to handle customer queries in the most professional and effective manner possible. Through incoming phone calls, emails and chat you will be assisting the Danish speaking customers of this new worldwide streaming service. Our client is a world-leading company within Customer Service and has won awards as the best company to work for in Portugal. Join their cheerful team and start a new chapter!
In your free time you will able to experience all what Lisbon has to offer. Of course the nice weather and sunny beaches is given. Perhaps you and your new colleagues will participate in a surfing class, explore the vibrant nightlife or the rich culture heritage. Sounds like fun right? 🙂
It’s important that you who apply
- Speak native level Danish and can communicate in English with colleagues
- Are willing to relocate abroad on short notice for at least 1 year
- Have completed high school
- Are flexible and able to work shifts
- Enjoy interacting with other people and work in a service-oriented environment
The employer offers
- A safe relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 2 weeks of paid introductory training
- Monthly salary of 1560€ + bonus
- 12 months contract, full time, with paid holiday
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, surfing lessons, sport activities and other organized events.
Your safety is important to us! Our partners and your new employer has made sure that necessary precautions due to Covid19 restrictions has been taken in the workplace to ensure you a safe relocation and onboarding in Portugal.
Apply today! – Simply send in your application in English today!
We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.