We are looking for a Player protection analyst, who will be responsible for safeguarding our players and the business. The Player protection analyst will liaise with customers by email or phone to ensure a responsible gaming experience whilst continuously improving our responsible gaming operation.
- Analyze risk-scoring reports to identify potential addictive behavior, contact players who are at risk by phone or email, and provide support according to internal policies and procedures in relation to additional checks, self-exclusion, and account blocking
- Monitor escalated player registrations to prevent and avoid underage gambling
- Monitor escalated self-excluded players to assess risk and refund, eligible players
- Monitor and review follow-up case report on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Escalate complex cases with recommendations to senior management to ensure player protection is safeguarded
- Adopt a solution-focused approach to assist vulnerable players
- Recommend changes and/or amendments to Responsible Gaming operational activities and processes
- Work closely with the Responsible Gaming Manager to instill a culture of Responsible Gaming through promoting awareness, and delivering training as required
Who are you?
- A native or fluent Danish speaker who can also speak and write English fluently
- You have a keen interest in the psychology of addiction
- Regulatory and compliance knowledge within iGaming is an advantage
- You are an empathic individual with an ability to listen effectively and understand others
- You have a keen willingness to learn and strive to improve business operations whilst prioritizing player protection
- A team player with a positive mindset and a flexible approach
- You are an analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What do we offer?
Apart from our vibrant and sunny offices, and rock-star teams here is what we offer you:
- Private health insurance
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- Additional paternity leave
- 5 days of your sick leave to care for your sick child
- 1 volunteer day
- Flexible start and finish times (except for teams who work shifts)
- Free transport home for late-night shifts
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Wednesday and Friday Breakfasts
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Party tickets and free beach club access
- Relocation package and assistance
- Company loyalty trip
Who are Videoslots?
We were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. Now in just under nine years we now offer over 4,000 games from 134 different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can’t do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.