GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
Our clients QA Team is seeking high-energy and detail-oriented QA Engineers who play a central role for ensuring the best experience for it’s international customers. We are looking for people with the experience and ambition to improve voice recognition apps and make it more efficient for the user to interact with devices through their voice alone. Every individual on the international team makes a clear difference to the product by ensuring that we have an amazing user experience. This position is based in Cork, Ireland.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Personal responsibility and taking the lead in ensuring the highest quality of your native language.
- Hands on testing of new features of the product.
- Interacting with Language Engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across languages.
- Investigate and scope out software bugs.
- Escalate key quality issues and drive to a satisfactory resolution.
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage, and write test cases for new usage scenarios.
- Excellent native language fluency.
- High command of spoken and written English.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proven bug detection, isolation and regression skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and frequent context switching.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results on time.
- QA experience.
- Experience building and/or scripting test automation.
- Experience working with large scale client and server side software features.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interest for Apple and its international users.
- Contribute to test automation efforts.
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
A competitive salary is on offer with this position. You will also receive benefits including:
- Individual health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised canteen
- On site parking
- Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. Globetech is an equal opportunity employer.