Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join our sales team in the UK and Ireland. Since the launch, we have experienced a strong product market fit and steady market demand. Thanks to our expanding business, we have created a new position for an individual to have responsibility for an extensive territory.
We’re looking for someone who can express passion about the new technologies and possibilities of Big Data and Advanced Analytics. The role consists of engaging prospects and customers on the topic of their Big Data and Advanced Analytics initiatives and to help them develop a more efficient approach, leveraging our platform. The Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, with the goal of delivering a successful partnership with the prospect, by leveraging various company resources, to reach a successful collaboration with the prospect.
Dataiku is a young company with great momentum and at this early stage, the Account Executive is likely to work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years experience in software field sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Being able to speak Swedish or Danish is a considerable plus.
- Strong belief in a customer centric selling philosophy and applying a consultative approach in customer interactions
- Background in selling innovation and new concepts to large Enterprises
- Strong ability to develop a vision match with prospects and customers, to develop alignment across different groups and cultivate champions.
- Good articulation of competitive positioning
- Travel 30%
- Experience in ‘data’ – big data, analytics, data science, BI/DW, data integration
- Early-stage start-up experience