Freshworks, one of the fastest-growing SaaS providers, is looking for passionate and entrepreneurial driven starters who want to help expand Freshworks’ presence in the Danish market. In this role, you will interact with prospective clients through various channels, create sales plans and strategies, and raise awareness of Freshworks solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage a large volume of daily outbound interactions with prospective Freshworks customers via phone, email and other media channels. The goal is to raise interest level, qualify, educate and connect them with our sales teams in order to deliver regional revenue targets
- Develop and manage your lead pipeline by assessing, prioritizing and moving a large number of prospective clients simultaneously
- Define and execute on plans and meet and exceed your role-based goals
- Engage with senior managers on our marketing, sales and operations teams to design and execute campaigns.
- Help to continuously improve our internal and external processes
- Use resources effectively, including marketing, pre-sales and sales executives to meet your objectives
- Become an advocate for our brand and an expert in customer service and CRM
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline status and conduct forecasting exercises
- This is an entry level/junior position
Our Perfect Match:
- Bachelor or Master degree desirable
- Ideally some first experience in sales or business development, preferably in a similar role OR equivalent practical experience in other high velocity sales environments. Cloud software sales experience is a plus
- Fast-learner driven to action, passionate about sales, customer service and CRM tools
- Enthusiastic about helping and serving clients, a high level of goal and customer orientation and self-motivation, charming with a friendly persistence, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong team player and collaborator
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced globally-dispersed work environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Danish, any other Nordic language is a plus.
These are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Great opportunity to build the European presence of a fast-paced global growth startup from scratch
- Flexible career development path within an international environment
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin
- Work closely with inspiring, supportive and interesting colleagues in an international team within a flat organizational hierarchy
- An experienced executive team of managers and experts
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee, and breakfast options
- Weekly family lunch and quarterly team building events
- Partial financial assistance for German language courses
Then please send us your application and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Please also feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings. Starting dates are flexible starting from Mid January.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $250 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.