Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
Are you an aspiring marketing professional who wants to work for a $1B industry leading company? Do you want to build and execute innovative marketing campaigns that will reach millions of customers? Are you looking for an opportunity that will challenge you daily and encourage you to think creatively to tackle interesting business problems? If so, then read on!
We are looking for a MKT Specialist to join the email marketing team within Vistaprint. This team is responsible for detailed executing global email campaign & channel strategies that increase long term customer value and support overall business objectives.
As a Marketing Specialist you will execute B2B & B2C campaign strategies that will drive the retention of existing customers, assist in the creation and optimization of campaigns and implement strategies to increase channel performance and customer engagement.
- Responsible for the email schedule planning, maintenance and performance analytics specific to the German and UK market.
- Brief creative, production and operations team with input from other departments, including but not limited to Go-to-market and pricing.
- Work cross-functionally with members of our team, analytics, creative, and technology groups to build, develop and execute email marketing strategies for customers. This includes A/B and multivariate tests and the introduction of new processes or technologies.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPI’s) including financial performance and email engagement.
- Primary liaison with our ROE market team. Sharing global content calendar, promotional campaigns and best practices.
- Project lead and execute ad-hoc email strategies and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related field and 2-5 years marketing experience (email marketing a plus)
- Experience working in an international setting, with flexibility working outside traditional ‘working’ hours
- Solid organizational and project management skills and ability to think strategically and analytically to ensure successful marketing campaign execution
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task and a passion for problem solving and a knack for creative solutioning on the fly
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting
- Email or content planning experience a plus
- Languages: Fluent in English and Danish
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Barcelona, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
Our Benefits Package available to you includes:
- Commuter benefits
- Onsite gym
- Free breakfast on Monday and Friday
- Generous PTO (Vistabreak, Summer hours, Public holidays)
- Flexible working conditions
- Language courses
Does it sound like an exciting opportunity for you? Then please get in touch with us and apply with your up to date CV. We are looking forward to talking to you!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.