Look, we’ve all been there. You want to study, just… not yet, right? You’ve always dreamt of going abroad instead? We have a great solution for you!
What if you could:
- Work abroad in a team of young Scandinavian colleagues
- Explore a new country and culture
- Combine the work with international studies at prestigious universities
It sounds too good to be true, but… our client in Riga offers just that! Start working full-time, learn the job and after a few months switch over to part-time to combine the work with studies at one of Riga’s international universities.
Perhaps the best part of all is that the same company has offices in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Spain! You could return to your home country and continue your career with them, or perhaps the sunny beaches of Spain are more tempting?
Universities in Latvia
Although a small country, Latvian universities have readily adopted to the demands of international students. Well over 200 English-taught study programmes are available to choose from – many of them even at the Bachelor level.
Riga is the capital as well as the largest city, and here you will find the majority of the universities, the largest of which is the University of Latvia. It is almost 100 years old, and teaches a number of courses in English, including medicine and dentistry.
Riga Stradins University has the largest cohort of international students in Latvia. They number 25% of the overall student population, and come from 50 different countries.
Alternative university towns are Daugavpils with its stunning architectural heritage, and Liepāja, famed for its Blue Flag beaches on the Baltic coast.
All you need:
- Be a native Danish speaker
- Have a good level of English
- Have great communication skills
The employer offers
- Fully paid education and training (4 weeks)
- Relocation package (reimbursed flight, airport pickup, initial paid accommodation)
- Salary of 1586€ including bonus
- The possibility to transition from full-time work into part-time work to combine with studies
- An international work environment with great career opportunities
Simply send in your application in English today! We conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.