SYKES keeps up with the virtual progress, which means that we implement the complete application process via video conference! All you need to take part is a PC or laptop, a headset, and an internet connection.
For our site in Berlin, we are currently looking for DANISH speaking customer support representatives (m/f/d) who offer inbound customer service.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US – our BENEFITS:
- Fulltime employees receive:
- 1670€ / month fixed salary
- 200€ / month fixed monthly extra pay for your language skill (300€ after 6 months)
- up to 300€ / month performance bonus
- Various options for contracts – 20 to 40 hours a week
- You will take part in a professional, paid training prior to starting your work
- Weekends off!
- You can enjoy 25 paid vacation days annually
- We offer you opportunities for advancement within the company or project
- The opportunity to improve/learn German with our in-house German teacher
- Our employees benefit from discounts for travel, fashion, fitness, and recreational activities
- We make sure you can travel via public transport with a discount
- We have a casual dress code, so you can bring some inspiration to the team!
- We organize many different team events throughout the year – BBQs, a big summer party, events for holidays and many more!
- According to your needs we offer coffee and fruits, and there are also many delicious lunch and snack options for you, like “Hello Fresh”
- You will get inspired by all the different cultures within the company
You pack your boxes and we pack… your moving package!
- In the first 3 months we will pay you an arrival bonus of 500,00€ to support the start in your new home town.
- We know that moving homes is quite expensive. Therefore we will pay you 730,00€ toward relocation expenses. If you move with a company and you can give us the invoice we can pay up to 1.500€.
- We have a lot of experience with the administrative issues you need to handle, when moving to Germany. Our colleagues will give you support and all information you need concerning bank accounts, registration office and health insurance
What you will do at SYKES:
- You will answer customer requests on the phone and offer support via chat
- You will help customers with settling their accounts, payment in instalments, returns, and other payment related requests
Who are you? – Are you…
- an excellent DANISH speaker with very good English conversational skills?
- willing to work office hours as the job demands? (our opening times 8:00 – 18:00)
- familiar with customer service?
- having control over your computer?
- living in Berlin and having a valid work permit at time of hire?
- willing to work 5 times a week?
… then we want you!
We are looking forward to your application!
People from various backgrounds are welcome at SYKES!
WE ARE SYKES and this is what we do:
We are an outsourcing company which delivers customer service for international market leaders. We provide inbound call support, combined with new media platforms and email support. And because no two companies are alike, we work closely with our clients to deliver loyalty-building customer service and technical support. Service is our area of expertise.
Are you interested? Then take your chance now and contact us by e-mail to email@example.com – or simply apply directly here.
We warmly welcome people with disabilities.