We are Proservia by ManpowerGroup.
We are a key player in the IT services market. Our specialisations include infrastructure management and End User Support, we also offer a full range of services in the fields of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support our customers in their daily IT challenges.
Our ambition is to become a European leader in End User Support, demonstrating our aspiring and forward-thinking management of human resources.
Currently, we are mainly looking for IT support talent who will help our international clients with their projects. We seek both Information Technology enthusiasts who want to make their first steps in the real IT world, as well as for those who already have experience working in IT. However, if you are more interested in Human resource and have related experience and/or education, we might have a suitable role for you at Proservia’s HR team.
As we work with some of the biggest international clients, we have a wide range of open positions available, throughout our group of clients based in the Czech Republic. Because of the variety of companies we work with, we can help you in journey to develop your career.
About the job:
- Provide IT support to our colleagues and international clients by phone and email.
- Use your language skills to communicate internally and externally
- Help our employees with their IT requests.
- Work in day shifts, from Monday to Friday.
What we are looking for:
- A native or fluent level of Danish, combined with a good level of English
- In addition to Danish, we are also looking for other languages such as: Swedish, German, Norwegian, Finish, Italian, Dutch, etc.
- A genuine interest working in Information Technology
- Basic IT knowledge and/or customer support experience.
What we offer you:
- 1000 CZK/month credit to use at our cafeteria
- A mobile phone of your choice
- Fully-paid public transport pass
- Fully-paid life insurance
- Multi-Sport Card
- 25 days of vacation, including 3 paid Sick days
- Meal vouchers 80 CZK daily
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Evening shift bonusses
- Fully paid training
- After the first month of the IT training we provide, you will be ready to start as a L1 IT Support professional
- We offer you to work in a stable, young and friendly team, based in a modern international IT environment and support your development and growth.
Sounds good right? Join us in Prague, Brno or Ostrava and we will help shape the future of IT together.
So, don’t hesitate and apply by clicking on the “ANSØG NU”-button below. We look forward to your application