Do you want to be part of the future? Are you our next Customer Service Hero? And do you see yourself working in an international environment wherein diversity and making a difference is part of the daily norms? If you are customer-centric with excellent communication skills and curious from nature to resolve problems/issues then we are looking for you! We have designed a digital recruitment process, training from home as well as working from home programs for you, just to keep you safe until it is possible to work on-site later on! Don’t wait too long, read on!
More about us…
As one of the largest global players in the contact Centre industry, with over 225,000 employees worldwide, we are passionate about delivering great customer experiences in 47 languages and from more than 275+ locations around the globe.
Technical Customer Support Advisor
Join our inbound Customer Support team and you will be supporting one of the world’s most recognizable computer software brands.
You will be speaking with their Danish customers, whether that’s via the phone, email or online chat, and helping to resolve any technical issues they may have. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys speaking to customers; is technically minded with a head for solving problems and a desire to learn new skills.
Delivering a first-class customer experience is our top priority, so we will give you all the tools, knowledge and technical expertise you need to quickly diagnose and resolve issues, leaving the customer feeling pleased they made the call.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What’s on offer…
- Stay safe with our fully paid online training from home and remote work from home at the Later and when appropriate, you will be working from company premises with the rest Danish Team
- Full-time contract of 40 hours
- €1922 euro gross salary per month (including Language Bonus)
- Relocation Package of 1250 EUR
- Attendance bonus program
- Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euros gross per candidate)
- 25 days holiday
- A comprehensive training program, to teach you everything you need to know, plus weekly coaching sessions to help you hone your skills
- A range of learning and leadership development programs, and global career pathways to take you where you want to go
- Unlimited professional and personal development (limitless access to Concentrix University trainings and structured on-site trainings)
- Flexible benefits, including medical and dental cover
- A friendly and cozy working environment (Football Tables, Xboxes, lounge corners etc.)
- A fast-paced, international working setting and fun atmosphere as you will be working with young and enthusiastic people coming from all over the world!
- Internal career opportunities
A few things you’ll need…
- Fluent in both Danish and English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- A background in a customer facing role (6-12 months would be great)
- You’ll have a natural enthusiasm for customer service and confidence when speaking to customers, and strong listening skills
- You’ll be great at problem solving, leaving the customer happy each and every time
- You’re able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and target metrics
- Some experience of using Microsoft Office and gaming consoles, and the ability to find your way around the web