TUI Children Club Host – Danish Speaking
Join TUI DX as a Kids Rep and make a huge difference to our family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme of fun-filled and inspirational activities for kids up to the age of 12.
You have selected a Flexible Contract Position that requires an EU Passport at the time of travel and you may be posted to any one of our 115 destinations.
What you will be doing
- Working as part of a childcare team in any one of our International TUI FAMILY LIFE Hotels in a fun but safe environment
- Being an active part of a large international TUI team
- Using lots of creativity and adaptability to ensure Kids Club sessions are enjoyable for kids of all ages
- Joining in with character pool walks, flash mobs, aqua disco, party dances, parades & high profile team events
- Using your skills and enthusiasm to ensure Kids Club standards and health & safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Helping colleagues and adult guests by solving any general questions or complaints as and when required
What we are looking for
- Experience of working with children in a professional environment
- The ability to host activities and support wider team activities as and when required
- Creative personality with the ability to potentially work as part of a small national or larger international team
- The maturity, life or work experience to handle living and working abroad in any of our 115 destinations
- Clean criminal record
- Strong verbal & written Danish and English – additional European languages advantageous
- Available to attend training in March or April 2019
What you can look forward to
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 provider of professional holiday childcare
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- All TUI Childcare are provided daily meals & soft drinks, flights, accommodation & uniform as standard
- Private Health Insurance is provided along with all visas/work permits and criminal check costs
- All training days are fully paid by us – we are proud of our free-to-all global learning and development programme including online language lessons and on-the-job Junior Management Development Programme
- TUI DX operate in 115 destinations offering more kids clubs and childcare career opportunities than any other travel company
How to apply
Upload your CV (copy/paste it using a mobile/tablet) or answer 2-3 questions if you do not have your CV available. Successful applications are invited to do two online tests. If you are successful in the first stages of the recruitment process, you will be invited to a TUI DX Experience Day in Copenhagen to meet with us.
If you are interested in more than one role for TUI Destination Experiences, please anyway only apply for the role you believe you are most suitable for and let us know on the Experience Day which other roles you are open to.