Do you love to communicate with other people and enjoy giving great service? Would you like to experience Athens exuberant nightlife and sunny beaches? Then is this a job for you!
As a customer service agent your role is to take care of Danish speaking customers questions and/or problems. You will help the customer through incoming calls, email and chat. Starting dates are flexible over the next couple of months.
Our customer is a large company with over 6 500 employees with 91 nationalities that serves more than 140 markets in 36 languages. They are leading the Industry within Customer Service in Greece and would now like to strengthen its Danish team with more colleagues. Can you think of a more dynamic environment to work in?
If you also are interested in living the Mediterranean lifestyle – this is the place to work!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak native level Danish and can communicate in a good level of English
- Feel comfortable working in a computer environment
- Have a positive mindset and are a good listener
- Enjoy interacting with other people
The employer offers
- Relocation package; paid flight, airport pickup and 2 weeks of accommodation on arrival
- Thorough introductory training
- Competitive salary of €1,300/month + bonus salaries (14 salaries per year in total)
- A service oriented HR team will help you set up in Athens (ID and bank account etc)
- Career and development possibilities in an international and modern workplace
- Company doctor and health insurance
Sound interesting?Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.