Are you longing for a change? How about fantastic beaches, the deep blue Mediterranean Sea and lots of culture? Do you want an exciting job where you can gather international experience and meet people from all over the world? Take the opportunity to work abroad in sunny Greece and develop your career in a world-leading company!
Our client is an industry leader in customer service in Greece and they’re now looking to strengthen their Danish team with more colleagues. In the role as a customer service agent you will provide assistance to customers who have questions and/or problems about the company’s products or services. You communicate with the customers in Danish via telephone, email and/or live-chat.
Due to circumstances with Covid19, our client offers a safe relocation package including flight ticket, airport pick-up and two weeks in a hotel upon arrival. Choose to work remotely from a location of your choice within Greece. How about Santorini, Mýkonos or Athens?
The employer offers
- Opportunity to work remotely from Greece in a location of your choice
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Reimbursed flight ticket and airport pickup
- 2 weeks in a hotel upon arrival
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
- Company organised events and a lot of other after work activities
- Can relocate to Greece within 1-2 months
- Native or near-native Danish speaker
- Good level of English
- Able to work on shifts
- Well organised and ambitious
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic team player
The working hours are 40 flexible hours/week. The base salary is €1300/month paid out in 14 instalments per year. Keep in mind that the living costs of Greece is lower than in Western Europe, with lower taxes, prices, and an average salary of €890/month.Our client offers a 12 month contract.
Don’t wait, Apply today, We look forward hearing from you!
Send in your application in English. If you qualify for this job one of our recruiters will contact you with more information.